NYC Shoe lovers!!! Hollywould Shoes are on sale!!!

1. :okay:I ran into a sale today.. if I had only remembered my password, I would have logged in from the store...

Hollywould is having a pretty good sale... Their footwear is made in Italy and of very good quality. Cute designs and comfort are a plus. Their heels seem to have padded insoles called "comfort soles." The bottom leather soles of the shoes have the inscription, "It's hard to look sexy when your feet hurt." I couldn't agree more... Flats were $79, heels $99, ankle boots $159 and boots $199... (compare with eLuxury's prices below)

I got these two shoes at $79 each.
    [​IMG]

I bought a wrist cuff designed like this, but in black. I think it was originally $195, but I got it for maybe $49.
    [​IMG]

These look cute on, but I didn't get them...
    [​IMG]

I have to show you some more loot that got my eye!!! Check out the prices on eLuxury.com to see if I'm joking!!!! AND eLuxury will offer 20% off plus free shipping! With the prices they've got going, I could get at least 4 pairs of heels at the sale!!!

Originally $745, on sale for $447 (I wanted these, but they didn't have my size... I wear 41)
    [​IMG]

These were originally $495, on sale for $297
    [​IMG]

These boots were the shiznit in plum... the top part is removable so you could actually get two looks... and ankle boot or higher boot... They had the 41, but I put it back because I was out of control at this sale... Originally $895, on sale for $537
    [​IMG]

These were also available at the sale too... Orig. $595, reduced to $357
    Boots

Once again, did I mention all flats were $79, heels $99, ankle boots $159 and regular boots $199???? OK, I'm sure you're sold... The address of the sale is 198 Elizabeth Street... take the #6 to Spring, the walk down Spring towards Mulberry Street and make a left on Elizabeth Street. Sale ends this Sunday!!! Holla back!!!!!:woohoo: