NYC Sample Sales - Prada, Jimmy Choo, Mulberry, Hayden Harnett, etc.

1. What: Prada
    Why: Italian powerhouse unloads ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories for men and women at 70 percent off.
    When: Aug. 21-23. Tues.-Thurs., 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
    Where: The Fuller Building, 45 E. 57th St., at Madison Ave., 2nd flr. By appointment only. Register online at pradasamplesale.com.

What: Jimmy Choo
    Why: The notorious sample sale with shoes, bags, and accessories from 65 percent off.
    When: Aug. 23. Thurs., noon-7:30 p.m.
    Where: Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave.

What: Mulberry
    Why: Up to 75 percent off the coveted English luxury leather goods.
    When: Aug. 22 & 23. Wed. & Thurs., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
    Where: 140 W. 57th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves., ste. 9b.

What: Intermix Warehouse Sale
    Why: Stella McCartney coats, were $1,760, now $549; Chloé dresses, were $1,560, now $499; Sergio Rossi flats, were $495, now $149; Alice Ritter cropped jackets, were $460, now $159; Geren Ford tops, were $255, now $79.
    When: Aug. 23-26. Thurs.-Sat., 9 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
    Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves.

What: Aero
    Why: Up to 75 percent off Aero; Thomas O’Brien; and vintage furniture, bedding, tabletop, and other home accessories.
    When: Thru Sept. 1. Mon.-Sat., 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
    Where: 419 Broome St., b/t Crosby & Lafayette Sts. (212-966-1500).

What: Charlotte Ronson
    Why: Summer dresses for $75; wedge shoes for $45; sweaters for $70.
    When: Aug. 22-24. Wed.-Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
    Where: 1071 Sixth Ave., b/t 40th & 41st Sts., ste. 301 (212-616-1005).

What: Hayden-Harnett
    Why: Up to 80 percent off clothes, bags, and other accessories, with 20 percent of proceeds benefiting the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
    When: Aug. 22-25. Wed.-Sat., 12:30-7:30 p.m.
    Where: Edge NY, 65 Bleecker St., b/t Broadway & Lafayette St. (212-358-0255).

2. I'll definitely be at the Mulberry sale. LOVE their stuff.

3. dang .. wished I lived in NY.

4. OMG, I'm dying....too many sales! Anyone know how good the Choo and Mulberry sales are?

5. wow so many sales, all around the same time. I dont even know where to begin.

6. Randr21- you are the best for posting this! Thank you.

7. Oh my.... I'm so glad I'm heading home this week to NY. Yay, I'm definitely going to some of these sales. Thanks for posting. :yahoo:

8. Thanks for the info, Randr. So many sales, so little time.

9. I heard the Jimmy Choo sale is good, but you have to line up reeeaalllly early if you want to get the good pairs!! I remember last year the line went all the way down the block and around the corner!!

You have to register and make an appointment to go to the Prada sample sale. I tried this morning but the website wasn't working and now all of the appointments are all booked :sad: Booo

10. ive had success at choos.. but can anyone post their experience at the prada. i havent been able to register this year. but i honestly crave the mui mui deals if there are any. i wont care soo much if i dont get in if i know that the mui mui selections are slim
    so anyone ever make it to the prada sale?

11. dont forget about the hermes and billion dollar babes sale around the same days!!! hermes is in the same location as the intermix sale too! =O

and its alright nancerelle, the prada sample sale has actually been booked for quite some time - i registered last week and it was down to the last two slots. an hour later, they were all full!

anyone know what the price ranges were for choo sales??? choos are sooooooo tdf

12. Oh, hehe, thanks soundjade, that makes me feel better then :smile: I just remembered signing up with no problem last year, but I guess that must have been because they added more appointments.

13. wow, crazy...I guess I'll be there! Too bad prada is all booked. :crybaby:

14. Choos start at $100 and went up to $600 for boots at the winter sale last year if remember right, i bought 5 pairs, I have not been to the Aug sale yet. Good luck ladies!

15. Went by the Mulberry sale this morning around 10:30. Line was at least 50 people and I didn't have time to wait. May check back after work. Did anyone go?