NYC Meet and Greet

What a marvelous idea, Ada! And I'm happy to help you with the planning. I myself like the Madison Ave. boutique (at 64th St.) better than the one on 57th & Fifth (think it has a warmer/more welcoming ambiance) -- and in keeping with the Parisian mood, perhaps people would enjoy Mon Petit Cafe? it's a little jewel of a bistro quite close by at Lexington & 62nd that isn't outrageously priced.

But if others prefer the 57th Ave. store, that's fine by me. I'm sure it will be fun no matter where! :drinkup:

sounds lovely!:yes:

Cocklecove had a great idea for the M&G to be at the 64 th street store. I think that's a great idea -maybe with cheese and spirits? I would love to have a giveaway also. Anyone else in?

I'd love to come too...but I have to buy a Chanel first. Can't show up with another designer's bag now, can I? :girlsigh: Now that I've made a decision on what I want, I have to find it.

I'd love to come too...but I have to buy a Chanel first. Can't show up with another designer's bag now, can I? :girlsigh: Now that I've made a decision on what I want, I have to find it.

Oh my goodness, Aimee -- and any other newbies -- don't feel bashful! I, for one, presently have just 1 (new at Xmas) Chanel bag to my name. And I think it would so much fun to have the meet-up be where you buy your first Chanel -- we could help you pick it out, ooh & ah, and take pics :flowers:

Oh my goodness, Aimee -- and any other newbies -- don't feel bashful! I, for one, presently have just 1 (new at Xmas) Chanel bag to my name. And I think it would so much fun to have the meet-up be where you buy your first Chanel -- we could help you pick it out, ooh & ah, and take pics :flowers:
ita!!!:yes: i am very new to chanel and only have three bags so far, and that's only bc i'm crazy and do everything to excess:shame: ...but, i love to spend other people's money, and, i'm quite good at it too!:P ....so wait and we'll help you pick your first! :wlae:

Oh, it sounds like fun! Count me in. I'm actually a fan of the Chanel boutique in SoHo - I think it has a great selection. However I shop at the 57th street one most often for convenience. I've only been to the Madison Avenue one once but I will have to check it out!

I live in Manhattan so any time after March (I will be in Europe) works for me.