NYC Meet and Greet

1. I know the LVers organized a meet and greet. Would anyone be willing from the Chanels' to do a meet and greet in NYC? Any suggestions would be great!! Mods-I hope this is OK.
  2. I wish I could, but it's kind of hard to make it from here.:p
  3. Oh I would love it! when are you planning for?
  4. hehe...Im in...we just gotta plan around bad weather.......which is TOUGH in the winter time....
  5. I'm in too!!!
  6. Should we plan the end of April beginning of May? That way the weather wont be a problem. I'd love to see if the Chanel boutique on 57th would open its' doors to us after hours! Anyone interested in helping me with the planning?
  7. i would love to come....
    but i am not going back east til sept....:s
  8. I'm in!!!
  9. EEK! I'll be in NY in September!!!!!:yahoo:
  10. you are? lets meet up....the other ladies will meet up way earlier than sept.
  11. We can do one in the spring and the fall. I want to know though that we'll have enough ladies..
  12. i'd love to come too! thanks for organizing it ada!
  13. I would love to come! Spring shopping in NYC is perfect. My vote would be mid-May, but any time in the spring or fall would be great. :yes:
  14. What a marvelous idea, Ada! And I'm happy to help you with the planning. I myself like the Madison Ave. boutique (at 64th St.) better than the one on 57th & Fifth (think it has a warmer/more welcoming ambiance) -- and in keeping with the Parisian mood, perhaps people would enjoy Mon Petit Cafe? it's a little jewel of a bistro quite close by at Lexington & 62nd that isn't outrageously priced.

But if others prefer the 57th Ave. store, that's fine by me. I'm sure it will be fun no matter where! :drinkup:
  15. Count me in too! :heart: