NYC LV Party - question

They did Dior mini-makeovers for a mother-daughters event back in May at the NYC flagship. Vuittonamour - did they give you a small goodie bag of Fresh samples? We got a small Dior mascara at the May event.

you guys look like two jessica simpsons!! vuittonamour & resticter, do you usually shop with one SA?

im wondering bc the last sa i spoke to at flagship said no one there recieved commison (?) so you can just shop with whoever helps you ...idk though bc ive always had an SA at my other boutique..TIA!!

They did Dior mini-makeovers for a mother-daughters event back in May at the NYC flagship. Vuittonamour - did they give you a small goodie bag of Fresh samples? We got a small Dior mascara at the May event.

my friend had her face made up but she didn't say anything about a small goodie bag. and i didn't know about the may event :nogood: i wasn't buying much around then, just drooling, so maybe that's why, but i'm annoyed an event went on and i didn't know about it. lol. i hear there's one in january...as per 2 sales associates.

restricter, who do you work with? BOTH of my sales associates left the store! i am SO UPSET, and looking to start working with someone who is both knowledgable (meaning they know more than i do although that is tough sometimes because of tpf lol, but there are a few SAs who do have inside information) and helpful to me when i ask about something coming out or waitlisting for an item. if you don't feel comfortable posting their name you can PM me, but i'd like to try and find someone new there asap. tia ;)

you guys look like two jessica simpsons!! vuittonamour & resticter, do you usually shop with one SA?

im wondering bc the last sa i spoke to at flagship said no one there recieved commison (?) so you can just shop with whoever helps you ...idk though bc ive always had an SA at my other boutique..TIA!!

i shopped with one, and then i became friendly with another, and then BOTH recently left the store. i'm quite upset. looking for someone new. lol.

^^Thanks for the info:flowers: now i'll make sure to find an SA...

the SA i spoke with last time at flagship made it seem like I should just shop with whoever helps me, whenever i come in...but now I'll try and shop with the same SA.