NYC Lesportsac sample sale???

DANG. Lesportsux needs to have these sales in SF too! and no they dont do chargesend =/ omgggggg wish i could GOOOOOO!! i wanna get SOMETHING in playground...grrrr!!

haha, hi! i was the one who just posted it on livejournal. :P i was going to post here but then i thought i already saw a thread on it and then i couldn't delete the thread that i posted so i changed it to the"SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS" thread. haha :P

i've been a lurker for awhile and basically never posted before. i feel more comfortable on the LJ community because i don't know anyone here! :P So hello everyone!

but anyways, someone should shop on the behalf of tokidoki fans everywhere!!! :P Outrageous. Man, maybe i should seriously move to New York when i graduate so i have access to all those sample sales... :P

the sales are always at the opposite coasts of the US :lol: and I thought the macy's one was good :P

and welcome tokidokiannie! i think you can recognize who i am :graucho:

haha yes i do recognize you from LJ! :P
Do you live in Oceanside or Hemet and go to UCI for school?

I don't know if I could give up the beach and openness (haha I don't really know how to describe this feeling i have...) of Southern California for NYC...

but then again...sample sales!!! :P

I used to live in Vista (neighbor of oceanside) but my bf lives in Oceanside and I always mail out stuff thru him when he's at home on some weekends if we don't mail it in Irvine :P but I go to UCI so I live in Irvine and my parents moved to Hemet when I graduated high school so I live there technically since it's my permanent address... lol if that makes sense

but this also means I have san diego county, orange county, and now riverside county as my "home" counties and can pretty much shop at any which one while feeling at home :nuts: which isn't too good for my cards right now

Ok - I will be the official sample sale mole and scope out whatever they have when I go tomorrow and report back! This way anyone who lives in the NY area who was iffy about wasting their time traveling there only to find nothing will have a better idea of what they have, and then if anyone who doesn't live in NY wants anything, they can let me know cuz I'll probably go back again early Saturday or Sunday morning. (I'm making 2 trips anyway since I figure they might not put everything out at once - it is supposed to last 4 days afterall!)