NYC: Lancome 25% off

1. I have a card for 25% off all nonsale prices at the Lancome Boutique at 201 Columbus Ave at 69th Street in New York City. Expires Oct 15, 2006.

First person to post on this thread AND PMs me your address gets it. (Please only post if you are really going to use it. I don't want it to go to waste. Please be considerate.)

:flowers:

2. Hi Sonya, I could definitely use it if it's still available...it's so difficult to get their stuff on sale...thanks in advance!

3. athousandstars, I'm sending it to you. :flowers:

4. if u change ur mind ill take it. My school is down the block

5. Lolley97, I have an extra. If I decide not to use it, I will mail it to you. :flowers:

6. Thanks Sonya! You made my day!! I'll be on the lookout for it. :flowers:

7. Hi Sonya, I got the card in the mail today!
    Just wanted to thank you again!!:yahoo:

8. No problem. Enjoy using it!

9. I have another coupon that I am not going to use. I am offering to Lolley first but if I don't hear from her by tonight, I will send it to whoever posts first (and sends me their address). I want to mail it out by tomorrow so that you'll have time to use it. :flowers:

details:

I have a card for 25% off all nonsale prices at the Lancome Boutique at 201 Columbus Ave at 69th Street in New York City. Expires Oct 15, 2006.

Please only post if you are really going to use it. I don't want it to go to waste. Please be considerate.

10. ^ If noone is going to use it, could I please have it? I use their face lotion.

Thank you very much :flowers:

11. Please note that it's for the Lancome boutique in New York City only. Thanks.

12. I would love to use it. My mom and I love the products!

13. I Wish I Loved Thier

14. Taken.

If I get more, I will be sure to post. :flowers: