Well guys, my resolve is waning. It is now Day 8 of the Jimmy Choo Burgundy Riki Crisis. My shipment is still on hold. I emailed DHL again this morning to see what the problem is and if they can give me an estimate as to when it will be released from Customs. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. I think I'm going to give it 2 more business days plus this weekend to be resolved. If when I check the status of the shipment on Tuesday morning it still hasn't changed.....I may do the unthinkable. I may email JC and request a refund and let them try and sort it all out to get their bag back. As much as I LOVE this bag, the waiting without knowing what is going on is getting stressful. It's taking up way too much of my time constantly checking to see if there's been a change, getting my hopes up that it may FINALLY be on it's way only to see that more than a week later I'm no farther ahead than I was a week ago. I'm not a patient gal so this is probably the most patient I have ever been about anything in my life! In the end, as beautiful as it is, it's just a handbag that is now doing the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be doing. Instead of bringing me pleasure, it's causing me to lose way too much sleep! Has there been any change on the status of your bag RobynBenz? Is it still stuck in NYC or is it on it's way to you? I'm so frustrated over this whole thing and I just don't know how much longer I should realistically wait. What would you guys do???? Thanks for letting me vent. You have no idea how much I wanted this bag.....well, I'm sure you do. But you know what I mean.