NYC Arrival plus a present to --- ME :)

1. Ok, I know this isn't the boot forum -- but I figured you'd indulge me once as this is what I got at Prada in SoHo with Jill last Sunday.

Then yesterday, I found these lovely patent booties at Neimans (linea rosa line -- had NO idea they were making these) -- perfectly sized heel for me.

I love them both -- the brown ones actually look pretty good with a knee length skirt -- rather that "in-dowdy" thing MiuMiu is showing this year tho not sure I'd do half way up the calf socks. May be pushing it ... I'm not 21 anymore !!
    pboots2pr.jpg pboots.jpg pboots2.jpg
  2. Congratulations.
  3. Congrats! Those patent boots are awesome! the other boots look sligtly purple to me - are they more brown irl?
  4. OOOH!!!!LOVE the patents too!!HEEHEE!
  5. Whoa, Jenn -- those patents are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! :smile: Love em!
  6. Nice patent boots! I may need those.....:smile:

BTW - I posted a pic of my matching patent shoes in the patent fade bag thread.
  7. They're so chic!! Love them both! So many outfits to wear w/ those too.
  8. Love them! Especially the brown ones. That distressed look is adorable. Congrats.
  9. I love the patent...SO cute! That heel is perfect for me too!
  10. Beautiful, love them both :tup:
  11. Thanks everyone -- if I'd found the patents Sunday, I doubt I would have bought the brown but I really love the brown too so glad it would involve returning them to change my mind !!

Now I am just obsessed with that bag ..... arghhh !
  12. oh love those patent boots! nice one..
  13. Gorgeous Jen! I think I could even walk in those heels and that's saying alot since I am a sneaker gal! lol
  14. congrats!!
  15. SUUUUWEEET!!!!! Love them!!!! Congrats...Great taste!!!