NY Sample Sale Alert - Intermix Warehouse Sale

1. The Intermix Warehouse Sale has trendy clothes and accessories from Catherine Malandrino (a knot-front dress is now $149), Diane Von Furstenberg, and Chloé (the velcro high heels are now $249), as well as a selection of basics from C&C California on sale for 50 to 90 percent off; Nando Muzi patent-leather boots were $495 but are now $149.

When: 2/28–3/2 (9–8)
    Where: The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-5075, ext. 232).
  2. I went to this a couple of years ago and I remember it being a zoo and I don't even know if it was the first day. This time I want to try to be there when they open on Weds to see if I can score some Chloe shoes. Has anyone been there when it first opens? Luckily my office is a block away, but I still don't know how early I'll need to get there...
  3. yeah, i love this sale. I really want a pair of chloe shoes, but I know they'll be gone by the time i finish work.
  4. this is an amazing sale - chloe shoes go quickly. The also usually have Kors and other for about $100. I am out of town until thursday this week, though :sad: