nude pumps

1. I really need some nude patent pumps. I would love a pair of CLs but I should be buying gifts for everyone else right now so I am trying to purchase something a little less expensive. I found these. What do you think? Do you know of any other great nude pumps under $200.00? Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. I'm not much of a fan of chunky heels, so I can't say much about the pair you have posted. I did see these Steve Madden ones, though:

[​IMG]
    The style is called "Devlin".

3. I totally agree with Ylime about the first pair... And her SM suggestion pumps are actually cute!

4. I know Oh Deer are controversial around these parts, but I love their Praline pumps:
    [​IMG]

I have them in patent yellow. They're comfy and sexy (seems like an oxymoron, I know). I've been looking for the nude ones all over in my size, but they're always sold out.

5. There are lots of nice nude pumps now that brands like Steve Madden and Nine West are offering, they generally look very similar to CL styles, but cute nonetheless.

6. i love nude colors... i like the Devlin style...

7. I'm with ylime. I'm not a fan of the clunky heel. I prefer the stilleto one by far. That SM one is adorable! I may have to track it down and add it to my collection. :smile:

Are SM comfy?

8. I like this style. The heel shape is ideal for me.

The Steve Madden ones are nice too, but for some reason that brand of shoe always kills my feet.

9. I like the Steve Madden shoes as well. They have more class and in the long run you will get more wear out of them.

10. Those guess ones are hot!

11. These are hot!:tup:

12. I like the steve madden ones too, I think that a patent nude is more flattering than a mat because it is different from your leg/foot color and yet still has that matchig look if that makes any sense. SM tend to hurt my feet too, I think you should try on your true size and a 1/2 size larger to determine comfort and bring along a foot petal to try in the larger size to see if that feels better too.

13. I totally agree, I love them, I wish I had a place to wear them...