Make-Up

Nude Lips...suggestions?

Star15Rin Posted By Star15Rin Posted Dec 10, 2006

1. Myth by MAC

2. I use MAC "Hug Me" lipstick with "C-Thru" lipglass.

3. That might be good for me... solid lipstick doesn't always look that great on me for some reason, so maybe the gloss would work! Thanks everyone!

4. Very Beige --- Christian Dior Addict lipstick, the high shine one.

5. I second lil miss cheeky's vote for MAC Flutterby lipstick (from the Madame B collection). My standby nude lip pencil is MAC's Subculture. Another "universal" liner (although it's much darker than nude) is Chanel's Nude lip pencil which is a brownish pink. Stila's Praline lipglaze is my favourite nude lip gloss :smile:

6. Bobbie brown Beige lipstick with STila lipgalze in sheen over it.Worn this combo for YEARS..Get tons of compliments!

7. MAC Sharp Beige if you can find it.
    Nars Dolce Vita & Honolulu Honey as well.

8. Trish McEvoy has a lip sheer with SPF in it--it's more like a gloss; it's called peach, but there's almost no color to it. It's in a regular lipstick holder.

9. OOOh thanks ladies, lots of good options to try!

10. MAC - High Tea!!!!!!!!

11. I think MAC had one called "Body Suit" that I really love, and Smashbox has a couple right now...one is "Charming" (sort of sheer) and the other is called "Master."

12. If you dont want the heaviness of a full lipstick but want the lightweight feel of a gloss try Vincent Longo lipstains. It comes in a tube like a lipstick but goes on super sheer with a light shine. Lots of moisture and it got rave reviews on makeup alley.

13. i LoVe Myth! I'll buy 5 at a time:love: and I use them all!!

14. You know I can never pull off this look. I almost threw the lipstick at hubby when he said I looked like a cadaver(sp?)!!!

15. YES!!! I have this somewhere!! I MUST find it!