nude architeks:should i keep 'em???

If you don't love them from the get go, I think you should return them. To be brutally honest, I don't like the color on these at all and I don't think they are "nude" at all. I actually think they look like a salmon color.

I say return them and see what else comes out. If I had to choose, I would pick the nude patent numero prive in a heartbeat over these! :smile:

I say return them and see what else comes out. If I had to choose, I would pick the nude patent numero prive in a heartbeat over these! :smile:

A girl after my own heart! I just love that shoe, maybe because I own but it's a fabu color and looks great on the foot! Now if could get my hands on the nude patent very prive I will be a happy camper!

I like these shoes. I was iffy at first with the color but I thought it looked good. However, they were big on me - my feet were slipping off the slingbacks. I got the smaller size on Saturday and the same thing kept happenning. I decided to return both sizes on Sunday, not b/c of how they look, but b/c they didn't fit.

I would vote to return them. The nude leather is just missing some of the "wow" factor that CL's other nude styles have. If you're undecided, I would suggest returning them and waiting for a different nude shoe. There will inevitably be another nude CL available.