Nude Architek. Love it or not??

While I do like the nude color, I just don't like that the regular kid nude gets dirty very quickly. Plus I don't find the kid nude as flattering on my skin tone as the patent, which just happens to work better.

I ended up returning mine. I like the style, but I didn't like the salmon-colored nude on the kid leather. I'm waiting for the Nude Patent.

Also, the Architek fit me weird, I guess b/c the leather is too soft and I have wide feet.

I tried on the nude Architek when Saks first got them in, and I just didn't love the color on me as compared to nude patent. It's more of a salmon pink than the nude patent. I was also concerned about how to keep them clean because you could already see visible signs of dirt on the display shoe.

I fell back in love with the color when I saw pics of Eva Longoria Parker wearing them, but wasn't wowed enough to buy them when I went back to Saks.

I don't like the color, but I am dark complexioned so it is not "nude" on me and looks strange. On others, I think it can be very cute.

I have the same problem! The nude kid definitely doesn't match my skin tone at all. I'm actually a bit worried how the nude patent is going to look on me when/if I ever receive my shoes.

If you like them and they work for you, go for it! :tup: The shoe style itself is great!

i ended up returning mine since the nude on them seemed really peachy..didnt like it at all. I also felt it would be a nightmare matching it to any outfits. black/red look soo much better!

I have the NPs and the VPs (red & nude toes) and I am on a kick :nuts:

But after reading the lukewarm reviews of the Nude Architecks I am thinking maybe those are a pass :shrugs:

I have them and I love them!!! sooooo comfy, and very sexy IMO. The leather is very soft and theyt are cut a little wider so I think that makes them very comfy. However I do agree that they are easily dirtied