now that you've had the envelope pouch for some time now..

I have it in Pomme and I have NEVER used it. It has been tucked away since I purchased it on 2/1. I haven't found a use for it as of yet, BUT I would not part with it, that's for sure...

I've only used my envelope twice since I've received it.. but I LOVE it!! The color (Pomme) is beautiful. I'm actually kicking myself for not getting it in the other colors.

hmm..good Question...i've thought about this for some time too. I really wouldn't part with it because:

1) one of my only limited edition pieces
2) I can't see myself replacing it with a cles or ludlow

I've used mine a handful of times instead of my cles and that worked out well, only prob I had was it was hard to see the coins..LOL. But I used it once as a clutch when I went out to a party and it worked really well. The chain is the perfect size for my wrist and fits really well.

i bought the framboise coz i was looking for a coin purse but found the coin purses too small for my needs. i use mine everyday to hold coins and bills. i love it!! it's great as a wristlet, too.

Personally I've been using it as a wallet.. I may get a CC holder for it. and I've kept my phone in it time to time, and then cash in the back pocket.

I still really want one in Pomme! :crybaby:I never even realized they had pockets, so I never waitlisted for it since I thought it would be "just another charm."

I bought the Framboise Plate and its still in its dustbags and box for at least a month already, let alone my Pomme Cles thats been in its box for 2-3 months and have yet to see the light of day..

I love them, but am too lazy to change accessories, and i have never been one to dangle stuff on my bags

use it as a wristlet like jill and also a wallet in smaller bags. i find it very useful, but i love cles and this is like a cles with pizzazz, so i'm pretty happy with it!