now that xmas is over...

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
alright folks now that xmas is over (or chanakah) whats next on the agenda for new bags? the spring lines are making their appearances if they havent already..any one have one of those love at first sight moments?

aarti said:
alright folks now that xmas is over (or chanakah) whats next on the agenda for new bags? the spring lines are making their appearances if they havent already..any one have one of those love at first sight moments?

i love the mousse color paddington, and it will be mine in march :smile:

kam said:
I pre-ordered the whiskey paddington.
I wish I had done that. The only colours I can get a hold onto are dark and light grey. Not exactly my colours, or the one I had in mind so… smile1:
I guess my target will be a Paddington until the day I bump my head and forget it… :smile:

Ronja

Now that christmas is over it is bags and not sugerplums dancing in my head...:nuts:

I am torn between choco roxy and baby black paddy with silver hardware.

Louis Vuitton Lucille PM in black/white is a definite.

And then I really want to see if I can get ahold of the Mizi Vienna, if not I'll settle for something in white suhali.

that linen bag is cute, too dressy for me at this point, but i like it, i agree it is unique. that white hobo by yves saint.. is also cute too. im looking for something also in like brown leather, or wallets, anyone seen anything they like?