Now that I found my dream sky blue should I part w/ my cornflower box?

1. Do I really need both blues? I don't think so right? Maybe eBay?? I kind of feel like I'm duplicating and I think I rather have one in each color.. Suggestions???:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

** Photo of the sky blue borrowed from the seller I purchased it from. Hope it's ok.

I've only used the Cornflower box about 3 times.

a0_0.jpg img10161831051.jpg
  2. Hmm...it's really up to you. I have two green b-bags and they're very different and I use them both (one less than the other). If you don't think you'd use both, I'd definitely sell it!

3. I'm thinking I'd like to part w/ the cornflower and get some shade of pink/rose/magenta? That would round off my collection.

4. Awwww, the Cornflower is soooooo pretty!! I think that they are very different blues!

I wish you well,

Bridget

5. I think that's a good idea...I would like having a more varied collection. By the way, I love them both!

6. all jokes aside... i wouldn't do a repeat on a hue with balenciaga, since there're so many other beautiful colours out there! :love:seems like a waste of purchase... :shrugs:

no buying/selling/trading on tPF.

7. cornflower is a beautiful colour.... I think you should keep it :yes:

8. I love the cornflower box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I agree with the color issue and that it'd probably be better to get another, not so close color. On the other hand, a box and a hobo are pretty different shapes and I guess pretty different uses as well (but I guess that depends on your lifestyle). Id say the box is a great evening or when you dont have a lot to carry bag, and the hobo is more like an everyday bag. Since you like both colors, I think you should keep the bag with the shape you like best, hope this helps:flowers:

10. just a friendly reminder to remember that there is no buying/selling/or trading on tPF, not even hinting or joking! :lol: thanks! :flowers:

11. Keep them both :smile: