Now That Balenciaga Sells Tassles...What Can We Do With The Extras?

But can you only buy tassels for the bags you got at BalNY???? I need some for my rouge vif - I am really rough on the tassels it seems.

Hi Kathleen, no they do not have any requirements for purchasing. I would think with the newer bags like yours, they will deffinitely have them in stock. It's $5 for a set of two. Call and ask for Daisy 212-206-0872, she seems to be handling the tassle orders and is very helpful!
:flowers:

:confused1: I saw a listing for a bag on ebay where the selller said she would include 3 white tassles to be dyed. I would love to hear from anyone who has done this, and what they think of the end result?

I have tried for a couple weeks now to get 05 Sky Blue and Magenta. It's true that as of right now they aren't making any for the old colors, but some could still show up at the store. The Bal NY manager has requested stock of all the old colors. I also was hoping to get a list of what they did have to post here, but they don't have a database to look up all of them at once, but must look for each color individually.

I called BalNY this afternoon and they didn't have any of my requested colors but the lady told me to call back in a few weeks and check since they are ordering in older colors. And she asked me if I had purchased anything from the store before (I hadn't...) so she'd only sell me two sets. Hope that helps someone.

So what if you hadnt bought anything from the store before? Why would they limit the tassels youre buying. Thats just wrong.

I agree! Where ever we have purchased, if we have authentic Bal bags the company has somehow made money. Also, will they ask for copies of receipts if you have bought from them? Not everyone holds on to receipts forever!

If it's the same as at LV, they log your purchases into their computer (and keep track of it...then ban you when you buy too many!) so maybe that is how they can tell if you're lying to them. Not sure since I've never been to the BalNY store. Maybe someone who has been there and purchased can let us in on the secret.

I was snubbed the last time I called. Can someone see if they have 05 navy tassles?

I will ask them tomorrow for you! When I find out I will send you a pm! I just called but they close at 7pm. I am going to ask for a manager, and ask why we are limited if we bought Bal-bags from let's say Barneys in Beverly Hills. We are still Balenciaga customers and everyone should be able to buy the same amount.
:shrugs:

:cursing:
Grrrrr! Now I have experienced what some of you have mentioned. One SA really acted rude when I wanted to check a couple of colors for a few of you. She told me they can call themselves if they want to order them. It really bothered me so I called back with the intention of buying them for the other's and then I could just mail them myself (no I don't want to make a dime or even a penny for doing this). Anyway,I spoke to Joseph who was extremely sweet, and he is calling me back to tell me what he found.

I plan on sending a email and contacting the Manager Monday(she is out until then), and let them no our frustrations. It almost seems some of the SA's don't want to bother because it's such a cheap purchase. Well that is not the customer's fault, we didn't come up with the cost. I will also ask why it should matter where the bags were bought. I understand having limits so everyone has a chance to buy extras, but the limits should be the same for everyone. We are all Balenciaga customers, no matter where we bought our bags! Also dept stores aren't getting tassles to sell, so we have no choice but to go to Bal NY to get them! I will let you all know the outcome Monday.
:flowers: