Now she is here - and I am excited!

1. Thanks to everyone who posted such kind words about my house renovation/partner walking out nightmare. I am pleased to say that my new French Blue Work finally arrived from BALNY (still have yet to pay the customs bill - ouch!), and she is so pretty!:heart:
    I am in my truffle work can have a little holiday:yes:
    Crystal at BALNY picked it out for me - and she was absolutely lovely to deal with:smile:
    newbagone.jpg bagstogethr.jpg baghanging.jpg bagstoglether.jpg
  2. wow she is beautiful!!!! love french blue!!! congrats
  3. wow....i love ur new french's gorgeous...thanks for sharing pics here.....enjoy
  4. Awwww yey :yahoo:

Glad she has cheered you up! You deserve it!

Enjoy xox
  5. :drool:Wow! I Looooove your FB !!! Congrats!!
  6. The French Blue is so YUM!!!! :drool:
    Congrats and enjoy!:yahoo:
  7. :drool: i think i just passed out... omg its so beautiful!!! im glad it arrived and its made your day better! enjoy your fab b-bag!!! :yahoo: thanks for sharing pics!
  8. I am glad she made you smile! CONGRATS!:yahoo:
  9. Beautiful choice...and the Truffle is gorgeous too!! So glad you're smiling!!! :yes:
  10. WOW love your FB, I was a bit skeptical about the colour but it is tdf!!!
  11. Congrats! That's great that it cheered you up a :nuts::yes:
  12. I'm so glad to hear your new bag has made you smile. I had missed the first thread about your BF/renovation, so I just read it now. It's always hard to let go of a relationship if it happens before you're ready, but we all have to do it at some point. I hope you find peace with it soon.

And in the meantime, try to enjoy some little things, like that gorgeous color on your new bag! It doesn't fix the hurt by a long shot, but hopefully it will remind you that not everything in your life is a mess right now. Just your boyfriend. And your kitchen.:smile:
  13. Congrats:yahoo: my favorite color FB. Enjoy.:wlae:
  14. French blue is stunning! Congratulations!
  15. WOW! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! the leather and color is :wtf: :drool: :nuts: