Now my Birkin has a sister named Kelly

1. :yahoo: I am currently New York and we have done some major shopping. We have hit Hermes, the diamond district and many other places. I know you guys want to her about the Hermes purchases. Well here we go. I was able to look at several birkins that were 30cm, but nothing was grabbing me. They were just to small on me. I told the SA that what I would really love is a Rouge Garrance in size 35. He went to the back and came out about 5-10 mins later with a 35 souple Kelly in rouge Garrance Clemence. It was love at first sight. I would have never thought I would have found such a perfect bag. I like souple Kellys and rigid Birkin . . . . don't know why, but i do. I am just sooo happy. I forgot my camera cord so I cann't post pics till I get home. Oh I forgot, I also got 2 scarves ( don't know that names ): black cheetah and the pink one with the mexican dancers. BEAUTIFUL:yahoo:

2. ^ Candace, that sounds gorgeous! I'm ALL for siblings!! hehe

3. AHHHHHH...OOOHHHH, Congrats on your beautiful baby!!! I'm sure she is soooo gorgeous!! RG is FABULOUS!!! Hope you're having a good time!! PLS. post pics of your New baby when you get home; we will be eagerly awaiting!!!

4. Oh you lucky thing ,how i wish to be in NYC again... and what a scoop , cant wait to see pics ..

5. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    congratulations!!!!!
    I too love souple Kelly and rigide birkin. it's a great balance of formal and casual.
    can't wait to see all the goodies!!!!!!!

6. Congratulations!.....I love the Belles du Mexique scarf!

7. Congratulations Candace! I adore Rouge Garance and cannot wait to see pictures of your new Kelly. And beautiful scarves! Sounds like you picked up Jungle Love and Belles du Mexique! :love:

8. CONGRATULATIONS, Candace!!!!!! Can't wait for pictures!!!!!

9. CONGRATULATIONS, candace!

Rouge Garance is an absolutely lovely shade of red. :heart: I am sure you will receive loads of compliments whenever you carry your Kelly out. Some people like to refer it to it as the "updated", modern shade of red.

Congratulations on getting 2 scarves as well!

PS: Your title is cute ~ like Barbie has a sister named Kelly!

10. Ooooooh, Hermes and Diamonds:p A little bit of heaven!

Congratulations on an absolutely lovely Kelly choice!

11. Congrats! It sound like you're having a fabulous time! Can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous Kelly!

12. Oh wow!!:drool: I can't wait to see pics.

Congratulations!!!!

13. What a lovely addition to your family!! Congrats....

14. Congratulations.

15. Congratulations, Candace! I can't wait to see the pictures of this new beauty (but can definitely imagine how stunning she is!)