Now let's see your WRISTLETS!

1. We've seen your mini-skinnies, let's see your WRISTLETS!

I use mine mainly as make-up bags in my larger bags, but a few I use on their own.

[​IMG]

2. See I don't have a lot.. so maybe I should change that this year.. :graucho:

wristlets.jpg coach wapity.jpg
  3. Oh you sooo need to change that Aarti! :graucho:

4. i'm embarrassed coz i only have a small collection, just started to collect mine. i returned my soho leather in mahogany, i have the leather with that extra pocket on the front with buckle, can't remember what its called, soho large wristlet or hamptons(?) and a rafe ny from target clutch/wristlet in vanilla.

5. I saw that Rafe, it was GORGEOUS!

6. Aarti! The wapity guy is a small beauty case you goof, I was thinking of the more rectangular shape. I love that little guy though! :lecture:

7. :shame: I'm not sure I'm going to keep it, but I wan't to give it its 15 minutes of fame!

8. oh yes it is!! has perfect size for all the essentials :graucho:

9. Here are mine. I think that there is one more waiting for me in my apt. (it was an xmas gift from the bf and I didnt want to have to open it to get on the plane and I didn't want to put it in my luggage, SO I get it on the 12th).

[​IMG]
    (this one was too big to be in an attachement, so sorry about that)

Photo 3.jpg
  10. Krispin: love the red one!
    aarti: I really like your 'wapity'!
    batgirl: I also like your gold one! Very pretty!

Here are mine. The brown in the back is an old one I got on eBay a while back. Don't even know if it's real but it holds my checkbook when I need it. The white duffle in the back is actually my first real coach purchase but I don't remember when I got it. The signature and Legacy are from this fall.

teena's handbags (Small).jpg
  11. tlloveshim: that white one is adorable, i love the buckles!

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. what - just one in this style? You didn't get the white one too?

heheh...JUST KIDDING!

15. sorry my skinnys are mixed in with my wristlets too...

but hey - anything with a wrist strap is a "wristlet" in my mind! heheheh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PDA/Universal case that i use as a camera bag (ignore the keyfob - returned that...got the beauty case below with the credit)
    [​IMG]

and the beauty case
    [​IMG]