Now I've seen it all

1. I wish I had a camera with me last night when I saw this girl prancing around with a gucci monogram 'balenciaga' A Gucciaga, a guccienciaga, a balenucci?

She was doing the Rachel Zoe bag pose too...wow

2. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I can see her "prancing" about now! That's the worst things about the obvious fakes, people who wear them think they are all that and that they are fooling the rest of us.

3. LOL!
    Sounds lovely. :throwup:

My husband sees any bag he recognizes and just to tease me says "knockoff!". Me, I have to try to stop saying knockoff out loud under my breath when I see one. One of these days someone will hear me and slug me!

4. kitskats, a have a gay friend who's always *****y too. he would say it out loud when someone dresses too much, wear obvious fakes with attitudes, spotting bad plastic surgery on someone's noses and touching his nose to impersonate that woman. i mean he's crazy... sometimes i couldn't laugh and just steer away from him so no one knows i'm with him :roflmfao:

5. What's the Rachel Zoe bag pose??

6. that sounds disgusting and awful!

7. Yuck. But hysterical!!

8. My friends and I call this pose The Rachel Zoe:

[​IMG]

It's a combo of holding the bag in the crook of your arm, looking bored yet glamorous and slouching slightly. Being teeny tiny helps too...hehehe

9. Ha Ha Ha....

10. OH MY! :wtf: I'm quite a bit more subtle but he sounds like quite the character! :yes: