Now its my turn~~~ Look what i got!!!

Very yummy:graucho:

You have convinced me yet again, to buy a bag:P

But I think I might get the 25? The 30 looks great on you but I'm probably going to look as big as the bag:upsidedown:

Hehe~ I tried the 25 too, its superrrrr cute, but i already have a damier 25, so i got the 30!!

I bet the 25 will look great on you:P :P !!!

:nuts: Congrats bb10lue !!! The 30 lookes great on you:yes: ! How cute is the Panda hanging off the Azurrrrrrrrr:love: You're bad influence girlie...:P Are they selling out fast do you know ???:biggrin:

:nuts: Congrats bb10lue !!! The 30 lookes great on you:yes: ! How cute is the Panda hanging off the Azurrrrrrrrr:love: You're bad influence girlie...:P Are they selling out fast do you know ???:biggrin:
^^Hehe, Get the Azur speedy, ladies, its too pretty to pass :graucho: !!

Yes, they are selling super fast (especially the Speedy 30, and Saleya PM)!! The Crown store just got their 2nd shippment on Mon., and I heard that the Collins st store is getting more today or tomorrow :yes: :yes:

Looks great on you....my SA said that they were selling very quickly too ....it must be due to summer arriving (esp as storm season is now here:s )...I love the interior of the saleya azur range:love: