Now I see what the fuss was about! Ink rules!! *Pics

1. PLEASE EXCUSE MY 'FROGGY HOSPITAL SCRUBS':p JUST COULDN'T WAIT TO POSE WITH HER! NO WONDER YOU GUYS LOVE THIS COLOR SO MUCH. HERE'S MY NEWLY ACQUIRED '06 INK TWIGGY. I'M IN LOVE:heart::heart::heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. YEAH!!!! Isn't Ink pretty?! CONGRATS!!!

3. Thanks Elliemay! I love this color! It's a little bit of blue and a little more dark purple. Yummy leather too!

4. it's beautiful! Ink is totally on my wanted list for my next bbag :p~~~~ drools!

5. Your bag has awesome leather!!! Congrats!! Love the frogs too ;)

6. Congratulations! :yahoo: I love INK!!! It's such a color color...wait until you get outside in the sunshine ;o)

7. CONGRATS...Ink's a BEAUTY!!!

8. wow one of the best inks i've ever seen!

9. ink is one of my faves. congrats!!

10. Thanks Ladies! This is definitely one of the best colors I've seen from balenciaga!:tup::tup:

11. Congrats! Ink is the only color (besides basic black) that I have more than one of!!! It is :drool:

12. Wowee! The leather on your twiggy is WONDERFUL! Congrats on your Ink Twiggy...I LOVE the Ink color!

13. ink = :drool:... congrats!

14. LOVE THAT! Ink is definately one of my favorites! The leather on that bag looks amazing! Love the JC charm too!! Congrats!! :yahoo:

15. Ink is one of my favorite B-bag colors. The leather on your bag is so smooshy; congrats on a great pick!!