Now I know what the fuss is all about

1. I just received my very first bbag Sapin City and I'm in love! What gorgeous leather. I was so lucky, I had a great buying experience from eBay. Amazing! Great seller, great price and she's a pfter! I wish all transactions could be this pain -free.

I was a bit apprehensive that the city would be too big, the pics all make it look so much bigger than it actually is. Now I must have another. Maybe even a work.

Damit,Janet.... so many colors to choose from!!

2. well, i guess that's how an addiction starts. :p falling in love with one bag, and keep wanting more and more... and trying to stop but your head just tells you... more b bags, more colors... more and more...
    i hope i'm not scaring you. ... ha ha ha, that's what happened to me the day i bought my first b bag, a black twiggy 07...
    can't wait to see your modeling pics and pics of your sapin city.
  3. Congrats! yes, my addiction just began and I already have 3! Just received my city today! Will post pictures when I get home!
  4. Congrats! I have 2 more on the way myself and am considering a work as well! Can't wait to see pics of your new bag!
  5. Congratulations on your first bbag!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!
  6. I have always fancied sapin as I am a green type. Crazy to see your photos. Go home soon!
  7. Congrats!! My first BBag was a Sapin City too!
  8. Congratulations on your first bbag. It won't be your last. Post pictures so we can ooh and ahh over it.
  9. Of all the addictions there are to have, I must say the addiction to B-Bags is the best one to have! Enjoy your new bag! :yes:
  10. YAY!!:yahoo: Can't wait to see pics!!
  11. haha congrats and join the club!! :smile:
  12. YAY!!!! Have lots of fun with your bbags!:heart:
  13. CONGRATS!!
    the day i got my first bbag was the day i began thinking about my next one.
    i thought about two weeks. :shame:
  14. congrats!! can't wait to see pics!!
  15. Me too! As soon as I got one I wanted another - I just loved it!
    Congrats and post pics - I love all the greens!!!