~Now~ I get why you love them so....

1. You know, until you actually *touch* a Balenciaga, until you can feel the butter soft texture, until you can see the color depth and richness, until you experience the feminine tassels and lovely design.....you simply cannot ~get~ what all the fuss is about.

Well now I know.

I bought my very first Bbag, a pre-loved 06 Ink Box and have been carrying her for several days now. And I get it, I really and truly get it, the love you feel for these beautiful handbags.

Thank you to everyone who helped educate and guide me, nudging me to take the plunge. The water is fine! *s
  2. CONGRATS! welcome to the dark side as they all say! ink is beautiful! enjoy!
  3. Congratulations on you new beauty,Ladysalesrep195!:yahoo: Your new BBag is beautiful!:love:
  4. Wow! So beautiful. Great colour and style choice. :yes: Congrats!!
  5. cOngrats.. very cute w/ the charm. :tup:
  6. Hehe! I love your post, it makes me smile! I know exactly how you feel, it's how I felt the first time I touched my 05 black city! I fell head over heels and haven't looked back since! Welcome to our obsession! Your ink box is goooorgeous and smooshy looking!
  7. congrats and beautiful bag! uh oh you have unleashed the demon. you can't just stop at one!!!
  8. See, you tested the water....found it was fine. Next thing you know you'll buy 1 or 2 more like a seasoned swimmer.

What we're really training you for is the olympics! lol. Welcome to the bbag forum! :tup:
  9. Congrats! Your bag is really beautiful and you're right ... BBags are so beautiful!
  10. Oh, she's gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!
  11. What a great choice for your first bbag; I'm sure it won't be your last bbag! I love Ink and think it's one of the best bal colors. Congrats!
  12. Love your INK Box! Welcome to the madness:smile:
  13. Congrats on your ink box! I also just received my first Bbag recently and after using it for a few days I really understand what all the fuss is about. Enjoy!
  14. Congratulations! There is just nothing like the feel of a Balenciaga handbag, and noone comes close to duplicating the beauty of the colors. Its a dangerous thing to discover, but oh so lovely.
  15. You can't go back! Welcome! And beautiful ink!!!