Now I can officially join the club-a photo shoot with my first bbag!

1. Landed this lovely bag a few weeks ago and after a VERY stressful 2 weeks of waiting, she finally arrived.

Lovely as she was in her natural state (here is a picture from her original owner)
    [​IMG]

I grabbed my Lubriderm and after massaging and beating her to a pulp, here she is now in her smooshy and matte ORIGAN glory!!

[​IMG]

stuffed up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as you can see there are so many variations to the color depending on how the light hits the bag. PHH thinks it's "the most hideous green bag he's ever seen" :push:
    What the hell does he know?

2. Love It!!!!

3. love the color!!!!!!

4. LOVE it!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

5. Yummy, it's gorgeous!

6. Love the style, the color, the leather, everything! Congratulations, and good job with the Lubriderm, it looks amazing!

7. WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me, Lubriderm did that? It took out all the shine and crinkliness??? Can you elaborate on "beating her to a pulp".... and exactly which Lubriderm did you use???? That bag is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

8. :lol: :roflmfao: Isnt that the case with most PHH? They just dont understand how much joy a great bag can bring.

9. wow! It's amazing the way the marbling/veins just disappear into the bag with the Lubriderm! Your Origan baby looks beautiful!:heart:

10. I knew I could count on you guys to share my joy. Who needs PHH?!!

:yes: The bag is totally matte and vein free.

I used the SENSITIVE SKIN Lubriderm, the dye free, scent free stuff.
    Basically I just but it on a cotton cloth and worked it into the bag in sections.
    Then when the whole bag was done, I smooshed it up (REALLY smooshed it, crumpled it into a ball, pulled it out, crumpled it again)
    Then I let it sit for an hour and went back and redid any parts that were still shiny and then smooshed it again.

This was PHHs face :confused1: :oh:

If you do a Lubriderm search, you'll see how others have done it as well.
    I think there may be issues with the lighter bags, but I ran out and bought my lube the day after I bought the bag LOL and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Okay, thanks. I've done a search and have read tons of threads but somehow I'm convinced it won't work so I was looking for more info. Thanks though, I'm totally gonna try it!

12. ^^I used this Lube
    [​IMG]

13. Awesome, thanks. Does that one have mineral oil? I have that same bottle but for normal/dry skin.

14. Gorgeous bag! Congats!