Now an OFFICIAL CHANEL OWNER,come see my first baby-*lotsa pic*-

Hi my fellow pinay!! Oh with me, it all started last year. My parents and I traveled around Europe.All those luxe stores were around you and its too tempting esp. not having much stores in MANILA(one LV store, one gucci store, NO CHANEL store at all:lol:) So all my my Lvs and this chanel are all from other countries. It's too expensive here(Lvs are like 20-30% more expensive)

I feel your pain! I was so spoiled living just blocks away from all the great boutiques in NYC (VERY bad for the budget! You see a bag you like on Lucky or Eluxury or InStyle and you can walk across the street and get it!) but maybe worse is not having any? I took a trip to Hong Kong in late August and was SO excited for my Chanel boutique visit but it turns out they were out of EVERYTHING. There really wasn't much to choose from (no offense, Chanel lovers - I know every Chanel bag has its fan but for someone making her first Chanel purchase it was a huge disappointment). But the trip was not to be wasted:smile: I did manage a couple of other great bags!

you have a very sweet BF! congrats on the bag! you look gorgeous! oh you mind sharing that "wow" factor? ;)... I'm intrigued!

oh thanks!! :love:oh I personally didn't get the chance to see and choose (between the silver and gold h/w) coz my bf just asked a friend to buy it for me in HK, we don't have chanel here in Manila.
I asked a lot of our fellow tpfers (sent tons of PMs)Coz I'm really confused which to get and finally babevivtan who recently had a trip to HK was able to help me made up my mind. At first she liked the silver but when she saw both she said that with silver and gold, the Gold has this "wow" factor IRL.(more eye catching i guess..)
while karma_charmer said Gold has more bling look and i love that...hehehe..But both are pretty imo..I'm just liking the Gold may be because it suit my skin color too, I'm Asian.(yellow skin)

oh thanks!! :love:oh I personally didn't get the chance to see and choose (between the silver and gold h/w) coz my bf just asked a friend to buy it for me in HK, we don't have chanel here in Manila.
I asked a lot of our fellow tpfers (sent tons of PMs)Coz I'm really confused which to get and finally babevivtan who recently had a trip to HK was able to help me made up my mind. At first she liked the silver but when she saw both she said that with silver and gold, the Gold has this "wow" factor IRL.(more eye catching i guess..)
while karma_charmer said Gold has more bling look and i love that...hehehe..But both are pretty imo..I'm just liking the Gold may be because it suit my skin color too, I'm Asian.(yellow skin)

oicic! yup the gold definitely is more "bling"! its more classic Chanel i guess... anyhow you made a good choice! you can always get silver hardware for your next one!