November 1st

1. Well, it's almost that magical day- November 1st!
    I am waiting to get my LE Confidence Sunglasses and I know that alot of you are waiting for various other things.
    My question is, why are so many items being released on the same day?
    Are there certain days of the month, every month, when items are always released?
    I am just curious.
    Thanks and November 1st here I come!
  2. I heard items are released on the 1st and 15th.
  3. Ooooh TIVOLI for me!!!
  4. Ooooh Tosh! I bet you're excited!!! :biggrin:
  5. Thanks Girlsgotoshop for the information.
    That makes sense then :smile:
    John-you know that I am excited! How are those Alhambras :smile:
  6. THE CRUISE COLLECTION!!!!!!!! here i come, Marina PM :graucho:
  7. I can't believe how quick this year has gone

Congrats on your new sunnies can't wait to see the pics I'm also interested in the Cruise and there are a few other things coming we haven't seen pics of yet I'm interested in seeing them.
  8. I can't wait to see the new items! especially the tivoli!
  9. OMG cant wait to check the new stuff out!!
  10. Exciting !

Nothing has caught my eye yet.. although that might change with the suhali stuff. :graucho:
  11. I know, I'm so excited to see the new suhali colors.

I didn't waitlist for anything and I really shouldn't buy any more bags this year....but when has that logic ever stopped me before.
  12. I am so exited I can't sleep at night. I'm gettin Tivoli, Palermo, and cruise speedy in both colors. can't wait:party:
  13. i too am waiting for the cruise line..... i can't wait to see what everyone brings home!
  14. I want everthing comeing out.
  15. Im waiting for the cruise line and hoping that Ill love the Marina PM:smile: Looks great in pics so far, I really cant wait to see it IRL!! AND on top of that I dont have school on Nov. 1st so ill be able to check it out that same day!