Novel gift for a handbag lover!

Feb 26, 2006
I was paging through the gift ideas in People Style Watch, and they suggest a gift card kit from this site:
http://www.freddyandma.com
This site sells custom handbags and accessories, but they are offering a gift card kit that include the gift card along with leather and fabric swatches. You can give the special handbag lover in your life the gift of their very own custom made handbag! Pretty cool, huh? :tup:

I had always wondered about freddy&ma bags, but never got one. Does anyone have a customized one? Are the patterned parts leather or fabric?

On another note, I was cruising around NM online and saw these.
NMH25KV_mn.jpg

Purse-shaped salt and pepper shakers! Aren't those the most adorable things ever? Another perfect gift for a handbag lover!

I had always wondered about freddy&ma bags, but never got one. Does anyone have a customized one? Are the patterned parts leather or fabric?

NMH25KV_mn.jpg

Purse-shaped salt and pepper shakers! Aren't those the most adorable things ever? Another perfect gift for a handbag lover!

SO CUTE!!! these little handbags sitting atop your table! teehee!!!

NMH25KV_mn.jpg

I bought these for Selena ages ago...she LOVES em!!:nuts: