NoVa/DC/MD meet - Fairafax Square, June 7 - Join us!

1. It seems as if there are a lot of DC-area and Baltimore-area TPFers so I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in meeting up since Tyson's has the NM LV and the boutique. I'm not sure when...thought I would find out who is interested first.:yes:

2. No one is interested in meeting up? Are all of the DC/MD/VA ladies/men shy?!?!?!?

:p

3. OO sounds fun (: i'd be mucho shy, so if there was a meet I would accidently end up at the same place as you guys were but act like just another shopper at NM.

4. Hey girls!
    So glad someone exists in this area hahaha
    I put up a post about a meet as well and I got no response either, so I'm completely down!
    I live about 15-20 minutes away from the Fairfax Square LV, so please let me know about any future events.
    Thanks!

5. I'm up for a meet! Just tell me when and where.:smile:

6. Oh yes for sure!!! We could all waitlist together for our next purchases from the Fall Winter 2008-2009.

7. I'd meet up however I much rather prefer the store at Chevy Chase, and you still have NM and Saks there

8. Lovely! That sounds like fun.

9. Hi! I'm new to the DC/MD area. Would love to meet up. This is also my first post. YEAH!

10. welcome, where did you move from?

I guess I'm wondering who is spearheading this operation hehehe
    I'm very anxious!

11. that sounds like fun!

12. I don't have an LV yet, but the meet up sound good. I'm in VA. (Alex City)

13. I'm originally from San Francisco.

14. I would be interested in meeting.

15. So who's coordinating this?