Notorious BIG Wax Figure Unveiled At Madame Tussauds Museum In NYC

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

A wax figure of slain MC The Notorious B.I.G. was unveiled by the rapper’s mother, Voletta Wallace, at the world famous Madame Tussaud’s wax museum in New York City this morning (October 25). The figure of Biggie portrays the rapper in a white three piece suit with white hat and shoes, with one hand in his pocket and the other on a white and wooden cane.
    Visitors were allowed to touch and take pictures with the figure which will be housed in it’s own room on the 9th floor of the museum. Additionally, when guests move through colored light beams around the figure, they will automatically trigger audio clips of Biggie’s songs.

2. I think it's wonderful they're paying tribute to him. He was a very talented man and both he and 2pac were taken too soon.

May they both rest in peace.
  3. That is so cool!! someone i knew from back in the day before he became famous
    we miss him:sad:
    Great job on the wax figure
    and thank you for posting:smile:
  4. I love wax figures. They look so real to me!
  5. Madame Toussauds is fantastic!! I have been there twice and it totally blows you away!
  6. What!!!! Shut the heck up! This is wild.....I love Madame Tussuands....They just opened one in DC, I want to visit that one....Loved the one in NYC.
  7. Wow, looks great. I miss Biggie. Thanks for posting.
  8. I've been to both Madame Tussaud's and Madame Tussaud's Rock Circus in London.

(I got a discount on that ticket if I showed the ticket stub from Madame Tussaud's Museum.)

I did the standard photograph with the stars thing, but my dad's complaint on seeing the pictures was that some of the figures looked too orange.

Once I figure out how to upload pictures onto my new computer, I'll show them.

The Chamber of Horrors was scary. (The Hitler figure had to be put behind glass, because too many visitors were slapping and pinching him).

The Rock and Roll Graveyard was moving.
  9. "Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me . . . . "
  10. I figured out how to upload. Here they are:

Disregard the picture of me with Pope John Paul. That was back when I considered myself Catholic.
  11. looks very realistic
  12. Spread love, it's the Brooklyn way, The Moet and Alize keep me pissy
    Girls used to diss me ,Now they write letters 'cause they miss me
    I never thought it could happen, this rappin' stuff , I was too used to packin' gats and stuff ,Now hunnies play me close like butter played toast
    From the Mississippi down to the east coast ,Condos in Queens, indo for weeks ,Sold out seats to hear Biggie Smalls speak ,Livin' life without fear
    Puttin' 5 karats in my baby girl's ears ,Lunches, brunches, interviews by the pool ,Considered a fool 'cause I dropped out of high school ,Stereotypes of a black male misunderstood ,And it's still all good ugh and if you dont know now you know n$#ga

Biggie, mad brooklyn love :sad: I wish you could have lived your life with no fear forever but someone stole that from you :sad: You revolutionized rap music and it has never ever been the same without you
    if you heard what rap is today you would hang your head in shame
    no one can even touch you in the rap game even 10 years after your death
    R.I.P. Christopher Wallace

i havent ever been to madame tussauds now i will have to go!! what a great great thing this is one person who needs to be made of wax and seen forever!
    it looks SO real!! its bringing tears to my eyes its like it really is him wow, and to have a room where clips of his tracks play is So sick!
  13. ^^ that's one of my favorite songs by him.

The statue looks eerily similar to him.
  14. We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us
    No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us
    Birthdays was the worst days
    Now we sip champagne when we thirsty!
    Uh, damn right I like the life I live
    'Cause I went from negative to positive
    And it's all good

And if you don't know, now you know (you know)

You know very well who you are
    Don't let them hold you down, reach for the stars
    You had a goal, but not that many
    'Cause you're the only one I'll give you good 'n plenty