Notify Jeans

1. Love the NOTIFY "aramus wide leg trouser " but they are $311 at Shopbop.com Does anyone know where I could find them cheaper in a size 26 (btw, how do Notify fit as I am usually a 26 in sevens, citizens, tag etc). At least, I'd love to find them at a site where I could use a coupon.

Please help....I am loving these jeans.

THANKS

2. Have you check Revolveclothing.com . I've been trying to find Notify in the A,B,C sizes (different bootie cuts) but can't find them.

3. I did check revolve but they do not carry the aramus style that I am looking for. Did you check 'Meringueboutique.com? They are having a huge sale and I found the aramus there for $140 but they only have a size 25.

Do you think I could safely go down a size in notify jeans or do they run true to size?

4. Hi there, I have the aramus and can tell you - DON'T SIZE DOWN! I am a 25 in citizens/seven/etc. and wear a 25 in this style. Actually, I think Notify runs slightly smaller than sevens anyway (I have a few pairs) since my sevens are a tad loose in a 25 and my notify's are tight. It's hard to find this style because it's an old style. I bought mine from Shopbop last year

5. Thanks mich327. They are hard to find and I will just have to hope that they go on sale at Shopbop.com. How do you like your Aramus jeans?

6. Notify jeans are TIGHT!!! I would order your true size or (maybe) one size up.

7. I like the aramus jeans - they're soft and light. I did notice that the pockets are not placed very evenly, but I wear them anyway