Nothing else left at Hermes I own the last BJ Birkin!! :)

1. I'm still speachless,...... I'm in awe,... I can't breathe any more!! I feel like a purse malestor!! I can't stop looking at this beauty! OMG! I am the proud owner of a 35cm Togo Blue Jean Birkin!!! Yes!!! I did it!!! And I almost took the rest of the store with me!!!! I also purchased a GM Agenda in Blue Jean Epsom leather and the Bulduc scarf in orange/Brown! I'm gonna pass out!!! :sick:

P.S. They had a Chocolate brown Birkin in Chevre leather that almost stole my heart!! I might go back and rescue it! it was in 30cm/gold hardware,.... the sweetest yummies bag besides mines!

abjbirkin1wtmk.jpg abjbirkinwtmk.jpg abagenda1wtmk.jpg abagendawtmk.jpg abulducwtmk.jpg abulduc1wtmk.jpg
  2. HOLY CRAP!

NO YOU DIDNT!

BEAUTIFUL! You are a crazy women with good taste!

Congratulations!!!!!

Selena

3. YOU GO GIRL!!!! I AM YOUR FAN AND I KNEW YOU'D GET THAT BLUE JEAN BABY.

What more can I say...I know it is in good hands and in a loving home.

Hey, what's next on your conquest list?

4. Opening a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne ... pouring it in a glass ... toasting HOORAY for Baggaholic's new Birkin WOOHOO!!!!!

I'm so happy for you! Spring is really in the air and the Birkins in this forum are multiplying!

It's such a gorgeous bag!!!!

5. OMG! OMG! OMG! ITS GORGEOUS! CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry for all teh caps, but this deserved emphasis! They had a chocolate too? OMG! That it too irresistable! Breaking open teh champagne for this one! Congrats- its just beautiful!!!

6. JUST BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to you!!!! I know you're thrilled! The bag is gorgeous! I really love love love the accessories too!

I am soooooo scared of you! You are toooo fierce! Enjoy them!

7. omg omg congrats!!!!!

8. EVERYTHING IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

9. Oh, how I wish I lived in NY, then I can take a look at that 30cm Chocolate Birkin. I'm glad you snagged your dream bag!!

10. OMG!!
    that is FANTASTIC. That is the most georgeous blue ever! One jealous PF Girly here!! CONGRATS!!

11. W :love: O :love: W :love: ... totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

12. DITTO!:cry:

13. Incredible!!!! It's beyond beautiful!!!

14. SO BEAUTIFUL! All of it!!!! Congrats on your fabulous purchases.:biggrin:

15. OMGGGG!!!
    you lucky girl!!
    CONGRATZZ!!!!
    i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEE the blue jean birkin.
    IMO it's the best birkin color...
    LOVE IT!!!!