Nothing Coach for Christmas

aw sorry candace that you didn't really have a Christmas at all.. I was in the same boat.. didn't feel like to celebrate Christmas.. We was planning to come back to California (I am in canada right now but used to live in US) but my 2 years old son's passport arrived late.. sort of ruin everything that we planned :crybaby:Anyhow, I didn't know you guys will be going to Irag soon. When will that be? Take care Candace!!:heart: and hope you can find your beloved turquoise ergo hobo.. I saw it at Seattle Premium outlet 3 weeks ago..:tup:

I'm sorry that happened to your son! My cousin was going to be in Costa Rica for our wedding with her dad, but he forgot to renew her passport so they 'had' to come to our wedding instead! Sorry that they missed the trip but it worked out ok!

We have many months before we deploy, they will go by fast but it will be nearly a year b efore we head to our mob station to train. So no worries I will be around for awhile before then! hehe.

I will have to call Seattle to see if they still have it, thank you for that info!!! :heart::heart:

to the OP: when you get the thompson hobo, you can say it's a 'late christmas' gift, and therefore it still counts as getting Coach for Christmas!!! That's what I'm doing if I get the turquoise bag. hehe

Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands......I knew I wasn't getting Coach for Christmas so the week before, I was doing some online shopping ......a few clicks later and what do you know?! Its a Coach Christmas for mommy!