Notes From The Underbelly

1. Did you see this show?? I don't think I have laughed that hard in a LONG time.... :lol: . Even my husband was rolling:roflmfao:. We probably liked it so much because we want to get pregnant this summer and all of our friends have kids and are lapping us with another!

If you are 20-50, married/single, no kids/kids you will get a big kick out of this show!
  2. I saw the show, I am 26, but I didn't love it. It was okay . . . but I don't think that I will watch it again unless I am bored. I was hoping to love it as much as you sound like you do!
  3. I watched this. I thought it was pretty good. I love Rachel Harris aka "Cooper". I think she is so funny in everything she does.

4. I agree about Rachel Harris. I liked the show but didn't love it.
  5. Hmmm... guess you've got to be surrounded by pregnant people to appreciate the humor... Out of my close friends 10 have children, 6 are pregnant right now and 3 (including me) are trying to get pregnant.
  6. This show looks cute/funny... can't wait to see it.
  7. not bad ...kind of...meeeh
  8. most sitcoms are so corny these days. I will try to catch it though...
  9. didn't like it. there was a tone about it that was a bit...self-conscious, i suppose. i dunno. the lead actress got on my nerves massively. i love the woman that plays the divorce attorney, someone needs to hurry up and give her her own show already!

seemed a bit like a slightly dated, slightly suburban sex and the city ripoff.