Not sure what this is but it is kinda neat.

This seller has way to many b-bags. They must be falling out every where. I wish I could go there and just see all the things she hasn't listed. Anyway I have never seen this style before.

eBay: AUTHENTIC Balenciaga 06 Blue Handbag RARE & MINT (item 330049278630 end time Nov-19-06 05:56:12 PST)

I don't think I would call it rare. It's called the Aumoniere, Aloha Rag has them in blue, emerald and ink according to their website. I also saw a few at NM a few weeks ago. Not sure what the retail price is.

Her prices are way too high, and why she offers make an offer is beyond me when she rarely accepts it if its more than $20 lowerthan the BIN price. I dont even get excited when I see her stuff anymore, I just move on...

Her prices are way too high, and why she offers make an offer is beyond me when she rarely accepts it if its more than $20 lowerthan the BIN price. I dont even get excited when I see her stuff anymore, I just move on...

Ditto. I get excited until I see she's the seller, cause she'll never accept my offers and her prices are getting too high. This, and the shoulder she has, are $300 above retail. I think this is available at XOChrissie's NM.