Not so designer bags are pretty too!

1. There is no middle ground with Juicy Couture handbags. It's either really cute or really ridiculous looking.

But this post is not about that. I wanna know what you girls think of these bags

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Honestly, I think they are beautiful. The whole design is very intentional for lack of a better explanation. I think the bright almost blinding colors of the bag is so eye-catchingly purposeful. There is no mistake with this design, he intended every reaction people have when they see it.

Sorry for the cryptic and esoteric analysis on it, but I can't seem to put it in words. I love it!

They are assume vivid astro focus bags for LeSportsac

What do you girls think about them?

2. woops! i think this thread should be moved to the Bag section

3. Not my cup of tea. The print reminds me of comic books but I know some people like Leporstac bags.

4. I don't really care too much for them either...

5. I like it... I think the print is beautiful. I don't think I'd have it on a big bag, but the first and third are ok.

6. nope, I wouldn't buy it..

7. First one is ok but I would use it once, not my cup of tea. and yep this thread is in the wrong place.

8. I think they're kinda bright, but to each their own

9. The 3rd would be a great makeup-case :yes:, I would definetly use this. I don't like the shape of the 1st, the 2nd is nice.

10. it would be a cute weekender beach bag. but maybe too colorful for me. :smile:

11. i like them, but only be wearing them if i'm still in school or college

12. yes they are designed to be strictly "youthful".

I never thought of that. Well I'm 21, so I think they're still good for me!
    I personally love them!

13. I'm sorry, but these bags just doesn't do anything for me. The print is too much.

14. Yeah...a bit too much for me too. But I decided recently that I don't like Juicy bags either. :smile:

15. i think they are cute because of the black background with the stuff on it distracting me. Otherwise I don't think it's that great. But that might just be me.