not so beautiful croc bag

1. OK, one of my very favorite on line store is luxury - shops. They usually have a wonderful selection of vintage H stuff, including bags. I believe shopmom has purchased a bag or two from them.

Today, as I was looking through their new selection to see if they have any H croc bag, I came across this. Well, all I can say, is that not all croc bags are equal.

LUXURY-SHOPS.COM - Vintage, , Handbag

BTW, what is the handle made out of?!

2. BTW, what is the handle made out of?![/quote]

i'm not sure if i want to know....

3. that's pretty scary

4. Yeah, I would probably keep that bag in a cage...

5. ack. those look like the feet of a baby croc. Perfect for Morticia Addams, I think.

6. :shocked: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :dftt:

That must come from Dracula designer's worst nightmare!!!!

How on earth can men dare killing an animal to make it become something like that???

7. OMG!!! It looks like it's about to become alive any minute!!!:upsidedown:

8. OMG, it's so hideous! (sorry, Pete)

9. That's too funny! At least it's not Hermes.

10. OMG, it's scary. Not one of those that you would keep on your nightstand to gaze at lovingly before you fall asleep. Imagine waking up and the first thing you see is that THING! Waaaaaaaahhhh!:throwup: :throwup: :shocked: :shocked: :death: :death:

11. :wtf: okay I'm in shock! :wtf: Poor Crocie! Someone decided to use him as a kindergarten art experiment!

12. I think the craftsman got lazy towards the end .... and decided to use the entire croco pelt... claws and all...:yucky:

13. Yikes! Scary....

14. OMG.....this one gave me a laugh this morning for SURE! What IS that thing?????? Pete.....love ya but.........:push:

15. The handles remind me of the chicken feet my mom orders during dim sum.