Not "saying" the price

1. I was wondering if they do this to you too, at your Chanel boutique. I've never had it happen at LV or Gucci or anything.

Quite seriously, the two SAs I usually go to will not say the price out loud! They show me the pricetag and after they ring up the purchase, they write down the total on a card and slide it to me. It's hilarious, because I don't think it's such a large amount of amount of money that warrents being written... I guess they're trying to be classy about it.

It just amuses me, I was wondering if this happens at your Chanel boutique too.

2. It reminds me of some sort of crazy spy movie! At Saks and NM they say prices out, but not loudly.

3. LOL! The SF boutique is quite open about telling me the price. That's really funny though!

4. lol

never happened to me.

5. This happened to me at NM in Vegas. I was buying a Fendi. She showed me the price, and with the total, she wrote it down. Funny to me!

6. it also sound like a bank robbery.

7. Come see me I will yell the price out lound and make u have fun buying a bag from me !

I guess.....They tried to be so fancy and classy.

8. That's what I like a SA that is fun and down to earth!

9. Lol..that's funny. It's never happened to my mom or me at either the Saks boutique or the store in South Coast. They're good about telling prices. I noticed the LV store puts the prices of the smaller pieces in their cases because I guess a lot of people asked about the same items.

10. Doesnt happen to me :lol: Would be fun to see though.

11. Hasn't happened to me either and I'd think it would be interesting to experience. Secret mission Chanel.....:p

12. hehe! the LV SA's are always say it.... they even say it loudly at times! it makes me laugh!!!

13. Oooh Gia, where do you work? In what city I mean...:biggrin:

14. That's never happened to me .... it would be hilarious though ...

15. Too funny, it's yet to happen to me ! At Louis Vuitton, it was my mom who insisted that several prices were written down so she could take them home and think about them.