Not one...but TWO new babies!!! *PHOTOS*

1. First, I have to make a confession. I was an imposter in the Chanel forum since <GASP> I didn't own any Chanel bags (minus a wallet). :s

But I felt so warmly welcomed by all you lovely ladies (and gents) that I started plotting and planning...and now I am PROUD to say that I am an official first-time Chanel mommy!! :yahoo:

Okay, that being said, here's the scoop. So I went to Saks on Saturday to pick up the bag I bought over the phone on Thursday. She's so soft and such a gorgeous color...say hello to Senorita Sombrero!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Without flash:
    [​IMG]
    With flash:
    [​IMG]

2. Your bag is so beautiful!! Congrats on it :yahoo: . The color is TDF!

3. Side view:
    [​IMG]
    Hardware detail:
    [​IMG]
    Close up:
    [​IMG]
    Interior:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. WOW! That bag is stunning! CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo:

5. H-that bag is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! Congrats! I exepct you to take her out when we lunch. I love the red!! You'll be great Chanel "mommy.":p

6. After I lovingly hugged my new baby, I walked around the shop to say hello to her sisters. They were all begging to be adopted!! Before I knew what was going on, this little lady jumped into my arms and wouldn't let go. After the SA told me that she was the only black one available at Saks (probably a lie, but it worked) I gritted my teeth, thought of the tPF girls, and whipped out the card. I am thrilled to introduce you to Miss Diagonal Diva!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Flap open:
    [​IMG]
    Side view:
    [​IMG]
    Interior shot:
    [​IMG]
    Two pockets and a cell phone pouch:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. We love black boxes, yes we do!! :party:
    [​IMG]

9. OMG!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!! I love the Red color so much!!!
    You're very lucky! Congrats!!!

10. Is beautiful~~ Congrats!!!

11. OMG! You're my Saks Idol!
    The girls are GORGEOUS.
    Enjoy them and congrats!

12. wowza! what an entrance into chanel! i absolutely love your new babies!! i want the diagonal flap soo badly but Canada isn't getting this line in. Congrats!!

13. WOW! Congratulations. I love your new bags. The red one is simply gorgeous. BTW, your photography is amazing.

14. OH MAN! I want your red chanel bag!! That is TDF!!! Wow those are two great purchases!! Congrats!!! =)

15. Oh my, not one but two beautiful bags. Congratulations!