Not on sale, but HTF bordeaux color in east/west

1. At Saks. Delyse found it hiding in the back and is holding it for April if you call. Her number is 248-808-0712, she's there today. It's bordeaux with silver h/w, $1395.
    12-29-07_1542[1] (2).jpg
  2. Thank you for letting us know :smile:
  3. Thanks for the updates....
  4. Thanks. Btw, is Chanel still on sale at the Saks at Troy? Im planning to check it out tomorrow.
  5. I saw that bag when I was there friday. Very nice. I had never seen the e/w in that color before. There was no sale stuff left out on the floor shockboogie
  6. Thanks for the info. Guess Id have to go buy the bags without the discount then!:wlae:
  7. did the e/w not to up in price? i thought 1395 was the pre increase price? anyhow, i was just there yesterday and they had alot in stock, i took some photos of some of the bags that i think i've seen ppl asking about, will post it shortly.
  8. Maybe it didn't get hit with the increase since it was hiding? She scanned it though and it was $1395.
  9. Love this. Is it like the Bordeaux color the reissues came in?
  10. wow...bordeaux e/w flap?? It shld be a lovely color....i hope someone will get her!

Thanks for posting!!
  11. Oh so beautiful! I hope someone gets her. What a fabulous bag- with the fabulous pre-price increase price! :biggrin:
  12. I just purchased a Caviar baguette today! Being shipped to NY from Boca Raton. Saks still sells these bags at 1395, while other Chanel's I pop into (SoHo, etc) sell this bag at 1795 (nov increase)
  13. lovely bag ~ but i thought bordeaux was red ?? ~ still learning ~ still :confused1: ~ lol!
  14. Vikianderson - bordeaux is a dark deep red. This bag is beautiful and Delyse is a great SA. Thanks to April's post, I got the pink flap from Delyse last week. The color is so lovely I can't wait until spring to use it. I just got another dark red flap otherwise I would steal this bag. It's such a beautiful color at a great price.
  15. ^ i see ^ ~ but different to the bordeaux on the re~issues ? ~ or maybe it's just the pic :confused1: