Not Liking This Look At All Jessica !

1. Not sure who did the styling here, but i think this makes her look much much older.

What do you think ?

Blockbuster hosted a kickoff event in Hollywood today and paid pitch girl Jessica Simpson was on hand to announce Total Access, a movie rental program that gives online customers the option of returning their DVDs through the mail or exchanging them for free in-store movie rentals.

Jessica was presented with the first celebrity VIP Blockbuster Total Access membership and shared her top 5 favorite movie rentals.

"Great Expectations," starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Ethan Hawke
    "When Harry Met Sally," starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal
    "Lady Sings the Blues," starring Diana Ross and Billy Dee Williams
    "Fight Club," starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton
    "Legends of the Fall," starring Brad Pitt and Aidan Quinn
  2. First I :roflmfao:
    Then I :yucky:
    And, finally, I :throwup:

That's what I think about the crap she's wearing. Can we get a little "flushed down the toilet" emoticon??? Pretty please??? I could use it exclusively for JS...and her sister...and her father...the list goes on...
  3. Her hair looks like a rat may be living in it... and the outfit just gets worse from there!
  4. Not liking the dress. The hair? Well, maybe it was Ken's day off. :p
  5. She looks like a character on Petticoat Junction (60's show). Still love her though!
  6. Oh god... I don't like her hair there but that dress is really awful. :throwup:
  7. looks like she stole Fergie's stylist
  8. Jessica is truely my idol. But what happened to her these couple of months?
  9. Is that tanner on her feet, or just a tinted shimmer? either way...yuck! she might want to think about blending. Also her make-up on her face is caked on...I dunno, she just looks weird.
  10. Her skin looks awful!:yucky:
  11. Her hair looks like she is trying to channel Bridget Bardot.

12. Wow- UGH! She looks like she is about 10 years older!
  13. i don't like the dress and i don't like her hair!!! not the best picture of her.:push:
  14. It is either hit or miss with this girl! I still think she tries way too hard and over does it 99.9% of the time!
  15. that is the ugliest f'n dress i have ever seen in my whole life. BRUSH YOUR HAIR!!!!!