Not just bags..what about LV clothing?

Lvmh_lvr

Sep 4, 2007
I'm ecstatic. I just got my LOVE tank top and Charms tank top!! It's the cutest!! Do any of you like LV clothes??? I'm completely inlove with LV. From their shoes, to their handbags and now...clothes!! Do any of you have any of their pieces? If so, what?

I have ~ LV cardigan, LV white jacket, Black knitted cap sleeved top, 2 LV tanks & my latest for next summer ~~ LOVE & Charms tank tops!!!:love:

I'm ecstatic. I just got my LOVE tank top and Charms tank top!! It's the cutest!! Do any of you like LV clothes??? I'm completely inlove with LV. From their shoes, to their handbags and now...clothes!! Do any of you have any of their pieces? If so, what?

I have ~ LV cardigan, LV white jacket, Black knitted cap sleeved top, 2 LV tanks & my latest for next summer ~~ LOVE & Charms tank tops!!!:love:

pictures please!

I just have this Pocket Crew Tee in gray:

IMG_9330.jpg

I think you should join us in this club! I would love to see pics of your RTW collection! http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/lv-hats-and-clothing-71807.html

I also own this brown Beanie/Ski Hat:

DSC04339.jpg

Here you go!! OOH, I bought my hubby the beanie in Gray and the matching scarf!! Here are the pics ~ sorry they aren't professional looking :yahoo:

Attachments

• LV 001.JPG
    LV 001.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 57
  • LV 002.JPG
    LV 002.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 59
  • LV 003.JPG
    LV 003.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 42
  • LV 004.JPG
    LV 004.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 43
  • LV 005.JPG
    LV 005.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 38
How much was that shirt, John?

OMG John! I LOVE that shirt?! Where/When did you get it?! How much was it?! What kind of other shirts do they offer?! lol

I got it around April at the main Houston Galleria boutique. It retailed for $211.08 with tax. Other shirts they offer... As for the other shirts LV offers: A LOT of hot ones!

Lvmh_lvr: Those are SUCH great pieces! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I got it around April at the main Houston Galleria boutique. It retailed for $211.08 with tax. Other shirts they offer... As for the other shirts LV offers: A LOT of hot ones!

Lvmh_lvr: Those are SUCH great pieces! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

That's not too bad for a shirt! Is there a website with pictures/prices of LV shirts and other RTW items? I'd LOVE to get at least one for my collection but my store doesn't have any RTW :sad: OMG I'm seriously in love with your shirt, I keep looking at the picture haha.