not doing so good with eating healthy....look at what i ate after the gym!! OH MY!

1. So I decided to go to the gym for an hour today and I was so proud of myself for not slacking. However, once I got back home, in ONE SITTING......I ate:

1 healthy choice microwavable dinner
    1/2 pb&j sandwich
    1/2 package of saltine crackers
    a soy yogurt
    some cheez-its

Is this disgusting or what?? I don't know whats wrong with me... I have a binging problem ahh!
  2. Was that for dinner? That is not bad at all!!! Thats like half of what i eat after i leave the gyM. Everything you listed are all healthy stuff..except the microwave dinner. Dont worry!! Keep up the good work!
  3. That's not a binge in my book. Far from it.

Sometimes I have a fruit and yogurt smoothie or a protein shake within 30 minutes of working out. It gives me an energy boost and fills me up a bit so that I don't overeat.

I find that I overeat when I skip meals or wait too long after a workout to eat.
  4. The gym always makes me hungry! I go for a generous tbsp of reduced fat PB + a diet coke. Probably not the best person to be advising :rolleyes:

5. reduced fat PB? I had the regular PB...if a tbsp of that fills you up...then wow ahah!

Aww thanks everything, you're making me not feel as bad as I did earlier. I really thought that was a lot of food though...especially this late at night.
    Do you guys not realize that my dinner was all in one sitting? My friend was looking at me like I was a monster haha...
  6. Yes, I got that. It was all in one sitting.

I know women whom I've never seen eating more than a salad. (I live in Los Angeles) They look at me like a monster when they see me eating carbs. LOL
  7. My dh eats after exercising all the time. He insists that exercising before a meal really boosts your metabolism. I always thought it was the other way around but he's managed to keep his weight down for over 2 years doing this.
  8. I hear ya! I get extreme cravings every time I'm done working out. Just take it a day at a time.