Not a fan of the horse and carriage Logo

1. I though this new Bleeker logo with the horse and carriage was cute at first, but now it's getting a little ridiculous. The new men's wallets have it on them as well. And that's where I draw the line. It makes some of the bags and accesories look... old? Not the good vintage old, but OLD. What does everyone think?

2. This logo isn't new. Back in the 60's its the Logo they used on all their leather bags. I personally like it.

3. I haven't seen it in person, but I'm liking it. It has a classic look that somehow appeals to me.

4. I tend to like it on some things more than others...I think it is a classic vintage look, but I like it overall.

5. I LUV the classic vintage-ness of this logo!!!

6. At first I felt like you, but now that I've seen the bags IRL, it's growing on me.

7. I like it, too. I think it's classy.

8. Anything involving equine imaging is a-okay w/ me!

It's just a bonus that it's on the Coach products I adore.

:tup:

9. I don't like it either, not sure why, I guess I tend to like Trendy things and I think you are right, it makes it look dated or makes it look like it is for a person more mature in age.

10. I didn't really like it at first, but I have to admit that it is growing on me.

11. I also didn't like it at first, but then I got a Bleecker leather wristlet and mini skinny, and it's definitely grown on me. The Bleecker leather is so yummy! :tup:

12. Yup, its definitely grown on me.

13. I guess I'm the opposite. I like the horse and carriage logo but as much as I like a couple of the new Thompson bags (and I really do), I'm not crazy about the new cursive Coach logo they have. :shrugs:

14. I dont like it at all....I'm not a Bleecker fan, though! Sorry!!!

15. I like it! It super cute on my British Tan Capacity Wristlet.