not a fan of fortunoff!

1. I just have to vent! While browsing at Fortunoff, I saw a BEAUTIFUL blue ring and decided to try it on. More than anything, it was the color. A deep blue that reminded me of the ocean.

Anyway, it turned out to be a blue topaz (silver setting), and was only $65.00! So I bought it and was looking forward to bringing on my upcoming beach vacation.

...I wore and loved it for ONE day, just shopping, out to dinner and a show, then while washing my hands, the stone FELL OFF into the sink! I had the super check the pipe, but it was gone.

I know, you get what you pay for, but the color was SO NICE. And I only had it for one day. I will never, ever never buy anything at Fortunoff again!
  2. I've had very good experiences with customer service there. Do you have the receipt? I would bring it back, and explain what happened. Never hurts to try!
  3. Yeah, I'm going to. But I'm just shocked. I would expect this maybe from a flea market ring. Not a well known store off Fifth Avenue.
  4. That is a little surprising that happened, but then every merchant has *some* quality issues. You should definitely go back and explain what happened. I would be shocked if they didn't make this right somehow.