Nordstrom's in Seattle, any reviews?

1. It's the closest shop near me that carries Chanel(at least their website said so), and even though I am not sure if that is the designer I want for my next bag I would at least like to look and compare.

2. Are you talking about the downtown Seattle Nordstroms? I was there last Thursday and don't remember seeing a Chanel section; I do remember them having a Fendi, Ferragamo, Gucci, and maybe a Chloe, but didn't see a Chanel. They are doing heavy construction to their handbag and accessories department, though, so maybe they will have Chanel when they are done...or maybe it's already there and I just wasn't paying enough attention :shame:. Either way, I would come back when they have finished construction so you don't have to deal with the mess and can see the bags/department as intended in its completed glory.

3. When will the construction be done? The Chanel website said they carry Chanel bags, and a search here showed that they do. I just didn't come up with many search results here as to their overall selection.

Thanks for responding!

4. They have a Chanel section. It's on the first floor, and it's off in a separate section, adjacent to YSL purses, and the sunglasses case. If you don't see what you want, ask - sometimes they have things in back that aren't on display.
    You might also want to check out Mario's about a block away. They carry Prada, Bottega Veneta, Tod's and Loro Piana amongst others.

5. Nordstrom's is the only place to get Chanel in Seattle. The Seattle store is their flagship store and is the only Nordstrom's that has a Chanel boutique. I've bought many a Chanel there and they carry everything but things sell out super fast because they have a very loyal clientele that buys everything before it makes it to the shelves. They still do have a great selection though. Oh and yes they are doing construction so right now the Chanel area is right smack in the middle of the back handbag area. Otherwise the regular Chanel handbag dept looks like every other Chanel boutique. Nordstrom's has had that Chanel section forever. I live in DT Seattle and am at that Nordstrom's at least twice a week. Let me know if you have any other questions!

6. Thanks! I think I got my question answered :tup: