Nordstrom's Holding Policy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw a MJ bag on sale @ Nordie. But it was held by someone already. So I asked the SA and was told if nobody picked up in three hours, I could get it. Four hours later, I called and I felt so happy that the bag was still there! I planned to pick up one hour later on my way home. However just 2 minutes later, I got the phone call saying the bag was just sold...How could that be? Normdie's holding policy is 3 hours...and it already passed 3 hours, even 4 or 5 hours...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Really don't like this kinda policy...If really like the bag, just take it to check out...why held for so long time...And most stores don't actually hold sale items...

2. aw, sorry to hear that you lost your bag! i actually didn't know about the 3-hour hold policy. i've always held my stuff for 24 hours

3. I've heard of a 1 hour holding policy for some of the high-end boutique stores...but not from Nordie's..I typically was able to hold my items there for 24 hrs as well, or at least overnight :shrugs:
    Sorry that you lost your bag.

4. You can always call them and ask them to find the bag through their system and have it shipped to you from another store. Ive done that- it should work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.