Nordstrom San Diego

1. Hi there,

I just got off the phone with Jennifer in handbags at the SD store and she was telling me that they had a lot of Chloe's in the $500 range. They also had Botkier and a black Alexander McQueen bag that had been marked down to $469 or thereabouts. The retail for the McQueen is $1295 IIRC.

The number at the store is 619-295-4441 and please ask for Jennifer at handbags.

Thanks and hope someone snags something good!!! She said these prices should last another week or so.

2. which style Botkier??
  3. which chloes??
  4. Hi again,

Hmmm....I think she said as for the Chloe's it was the silverados, the edith's and something else.The snakeskin was in the $1000 range and the others were in the $400-$600 range. I'm sorry, that is all I remember because my brain was on overload. I did not ask if there were any padds on sale, although I'm sure they must be.

As for the Botkier, I think it was the Bombay satchel - I don't know if the others were also on sale.

I know this store carries Celine <not the newer styles>, BV, YSL, Mulberry, Chloe and they have just started carrying Hogan bags as well.

Like I said, my experiences at this store has been nothing short of wonderful. Give them a call and I'm sure Jennifer will be glad to help you.

5. Just scored a Chloe Silverado Anaconda in Brown for $1,100! So excited, thanks so much for the heads up!
  6. You're welcome!!! Glad I could be of some help.

You must post pictures of the bag when you get it.